Thursday, March 5, 2009

Beginning of The No Moo Review

I don't know why most people start blog's. I've several. This one being my first public-oriented one. I'm going to post upon here things as I encounter them. So far, I've two topics which I'll be covering. The first would be Thai food, as I've a tendancy to eat out for thai with my girlfriend, and second thing is webcomics. I read them. Lots. I'm 20, a computer tech, and living in the Northwest of Washington. I'll do my very best to be logical and scientific about this, but for the time being I believe the restaurant section will be on hiatus due to my recovering from a rather nasty cold. Instead of using this as a traditional blog, and adding a post everytime I go to a new restaurant, I'm going to make one post consisting of my/our opinions of the thai restaurants we go to. There'll be another post detailing webcomics (actually, several, but I'll get to that later), and so on and so forth with each topic that arises.

No comments:

Post a Comment